Friday, 26 July 2013

Wonky Tonk Shlonking Plonk

OOooh i dew lurv masen a bittur wonkeh wonken dook.

I had a listen to this today. It's dark but fun. Kinda feels like no wave electronic maybe? It scatty and great and a bit mashed up. If I was to describe it, I would say...... a whole bunch of polyester beats and crackle sounds and pops and clicks and vocals having a game of laser tag and bumping into each other a lot, maybe forgetting to shoot each other and enjoying getting their laser guns tangled in a quite sexy way.

Some cool rapping in parts too.

Just to let you know also, I just made some honey hummus to see what it's like. so far it's delicious. i highly recommend it. If you'd like to try some, let me know. I'll hook you up.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6zxi8pqlthw5v5j/Arca_-_Stretch_2_(2012).zip

No comments:

Post a Comment